Essay and stages of work: report on the pupil’s scientific study
Phases of work with the essay
- I. Pondering and understanding the subject, determining its boundaries, exposing its content. Having determined the range of dilemmas, we outlined the main milestones on that the disclosure associated with topic should go, that is, they sketched out of the plan when it comes to structure.
- II. Formulation of this idea that is mainidea) associated with the work
- You need to think about: ” What do i wish to state with my work, exactly what conclusions must I show up with, revealing this issue?” The primary idea (idea) associated with the tasks are developed in the form of a thesis – expressly, obviously, categorically.
- III. Choice of arguments to prove the idea that is mainthesis) of the work and their location in a specific purchase to substantiate the thesis. Through the concept of the thesis, the writing essay goes up to the arguments that justify it. An operating record appears (the arguments are in a specific order).
- IV. Choice of factual and quotation product.
03 May 2018